How to Build an Astrophotography Setup
Learn what a complete astrophotography setup looks like with Mack Murdoc from OPT! This video will go over each piece and why they are the perfect tools for capturing images of the universe. If you want to learn more about each product, check out the list below!
To see photos taken with this setup, feel free to check out his Instagram.
Subscribe to OPT Telescopes for more astrophotography tips!
Products Featured in the Video
- The Explore Scientific 127mm Refractor
- ZWO ASI2600mm Pro Camera
- Sky-Watcher EQ6-R Pro
- QHY Polemaster
- Eagle 4S Telescope Control Unit
- ASI120mm mini Guide Camera
- Optec Focuser
- Radian focuser
- Explore Scientific Field Flattener
- Primaluce Rings
- Optex Pyxis Rotator
- ZWO Off Axis Guider
Free Tools to Find Your Field of View with Your Camera and Telescope
- Sky at Night Magazine -Astronomy field of view calculator
- Astronomy Tools - Field of view calculator
Let’s get social!