Universal Astro Mini Powerbank
The Universal Astro Mini Powerbank is a multi-function portable power supply that's perfect for any outdoor trip or emergency power situation. Provides USB, DC, and AC outputs to keep your laptops, lights, and other items going for longer!
On top of this, the Powerbank includes two flashlights built into the box itself--one red light on the side and one standard in front. These can be used easily as the entire power supply weighs under 4lb, making it a comfortable and lightweight convenience.
This Powerbank contains a 42000mAh lithium-ion battery, 155Wh Power Supply, and 100w inverter. The AC output provides 100w. The DC 12V output provides 100w. The USB output provides 18w QC3.0 for super-fast charging.
- 2x USB 5V-2.1A
- 1x USB 5~9V-2A Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0
- 1x USB C 5~9V-2A Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0
- 3x 5.5mm DC Output 9~12.6V-10A
- 2x AC
- Voltage: 100/110/120/220/230/240 VAC
- Output frequency: 50/60 Hz
Universal Astro LED Motion Sensing Headlamp
The Universal Astro LED Motion Sensing Headlamp brings you a flexible option for light in the dark when camping, hiking, or setting up your astronomy gear under the night sky!
Packed full of nifty features, this headlamp will serve you well in an active lifestyle. The waterproof hard plastic casing allows usage during less-than-ideal weather and you can adjust the light angle up to 60 degrees.
USB-mini port for charging.
Instructions for use
When looking at the headlamp the button on the left will turn the light on and off. The button on the right will turn on/off the sensor.
To keep the red light on only, you will click through the light colors and decide on the red one of choice (blinking or non-blinking).
If you pause a second and then click the left button again it will turn off the light.
The memory setting will last for up to 72 hours.
- 5-mode LED headlamp: spot light, flood light, spot & flood light in tandem, red light, and blinking red light
- 430 Max Lumens for considerable brightness that will last about 3 hours at max intensity and up to 5 hours for lower intensities
- Built-in, waterproof (IP44), and rechargeable lithium battery
- With the motion sensor you can power the light on and off with a simple wave of your hand
Radian Green Laser For Stargazing
A favorite accessory for stargazing and astronomy outreach. As with any Radian product, the Green Laser is made from premium-quality components and comes with everything you need to start using it.
Powerful Beam For Stargazing
With 5mW (milliwatts) of power, the Radian Green Laser can easily produce a visible beam.
Long Battery Life for Observing All Night
With a powerful 18650 battery inside, you can ensure hours of stargazing entertainment without having to worry about running out of battery power. The Radian Green Laser comes standard with an AC battery charger that can be plugged into a wall outlet to recharge the battery when not in use.
Features for Safety First
With any laser this powerful, proper safety practices must be taken in order to prevent injury or other accidents. The Radian Green Laser features a lock and key system on the rear end to prevent it from being accidentally turned on without the key. Please see the Safety & Best Use Practices below for more information on how to safely use the Radian Green Laser.
Durability, Portability, & Other Extras
Made of top-grade aluminum, the Radian Green Laser is highly durable and resistant to drops. To further prevent drops, a handy wrist strap is included. At just 6 inches (150mm) long, it's compact, lightweight, and easy to hold and carry. A convenient Radian-branded zip-up carry bag is included for protecting the laser during travel and storage.
Safety & Best Use Practices
With any laser, especially one as powerful as the Radian Green Laser, it's best to follow these Safety & Best Use Practices to prevent injury, accidental damage, and proper stargazing etiquette:
- Never point the laser at someone's eye or face, including your own. Doing so can cause permanent damage to vision. Always keep the laser pointed up at the sky when using it for stargazing.
- Keep the laser away from children at all times, and store the safety locking key in a separate location away from the laser when not in use.
- Never point the laser at a magnifying glass, binoculars, a telescope, a mirror, or other reflective glass surfaces that could potentially magnify or reflect the laser beam.
- Never point the laser at aircraft, and follow local laws and regulations about using a laser.
- Use caution when pointing the laser at a solid surface for more than a few seconds, as it can cause objects to burn.
- When at a dark sky location with other amateur astronomers nearby, it's best to ask permission to use the laser first, as doing so can ruin night vision for astronomy and/or long exposure images.
- Do not keep the laser on for more than 30 seconds at one time as it can shorten the laser's useful lifetime.
- Remove the battery when the laser is not in use.
OPT Beanie - Black
Enjoy this soft, warm beanie when out under the night sky or just when you want to look good! The yarn fabric is smooth on your skin and one size fits most will ensure a snug fit.
- One size fits most
- Material: recycled yarn
- Color: black