Software Bisque Paramount MyT Equatorial Mount weighs in at 34-pounds, and can easily carry 50-pounds in equipment while maintaining the accuracy and tracking precision to be expected from a Software Bisque mount. It boasts 7 arcseconds or less peak-to-peak periodic error - before PEC (Periodic Error Correction) has been applied by the onboard computer.
Bisque Paramount MyT EQ Mount Features
- Weighs a very portable 34-pounds for the mount head.
- Impressive 50-pounds weight capacity, not including counterweights. With counterweights, the total load capacity increases to 100-pounds (CW weight included in total).
- Fast, accurate, and stable, the MyT includes 11 cm (4.3-inches) right ascension and declination bearings, 6-degrees per second maximum slew speeds, and high-torque precision brushless DC servo motors.
- All aluminum precision machined body with signature red anodized finish.
- MKS 5000 motor control system.
- Research-grade brass RA gears with 7 arcseconds or less peak-to-peak periodic error - before PEC (Periodic Error Correction) has been applied by the onboard computer.
- Plenty of room for additional accessories and simple but effective cable management.
- Includes an integrated guider port, two USB ports, a 5V 1A max power supply port, one 12V 1A max power supply port, pulse focuser port, and a generic through the mount power supply cabling port.
- It also includes an integrated wedge for a latitude range of 0 to 64-degrees.
- Additional polar axis adjustment extends the effective range by plus or minus 7-degrees.
The mount cable management helps keep your set up organized and tangle-free.
A rotating mount base allows for AZ adjustments to be made without affecting the mount's altitude.
Red lights provide a soft glow under the mount to allow for ease of adjustment at any moment. This light can be turned off as well as your viewing or imaging session gets underway.
A clutch-free worm block design maintains the mount's physical orientation to increase mount pointing and tracking accuracy while a mechanical switch on each axis will disengage the worm from the gear while still balancing the payload.
TheSkyX Professional Edition is a full-featured planetarium style software that offers a beautiful interface for mount control. Camera Add On software allows for the camera, focuser, filter wheel, and SBIG adaptive optics control. TPoint software with SuperModel and ProTrack provides professional-level telescope pointing correction. All software included are multi-license allowing for installation on up to 6 machines and can be installed on either Mac or Windows operating systems.