- Aperture: 102 mm (4-inch)
- Focal Ratio: f/5.9
- Focal Length: 600 mm
- Multi-purpose and easy to use beginner telescope
Meade Inifinity 102mm f/5.9 Doublet Refracting Telescope
The Meade Infinity 102 mm f/5.9 Achromatic Refracting Telescope is a splendid beginner level telescope ideal for someone taking their first steps into astronomy. It is a great choice for a novice astronomer looking to explore a wide range of possibilities, the variety of different length and magnification eyepieces included in this package leaving you with a wide variety of options that are easy to toggle through. Combine this trait with the included AutoStar Suite astronomy planetarium DVD that assists in planning out your astronomy sessions, and you have a key ready to be used to unlock the wonders and beauty of the night sky.
It's a whole universe out there, ready for you to view and enjoy.
- Meade Infinity 102 mm (4-inch) Achromatic Refractor OTA
- Alt-Azimuth Mount, with spreader/ accessory tray
- 1.25-inch Barlow Lens: 2x Magnification
- (x3) 1.25-inch Eyepieces: MA 26 mm/ 23x; 9 mm/ 66x; and 6.3 mm/ 95x)
- 1.25-inch Diagonal: 90-Degree Erect Image
- Focuser: Rack and Pinion
- Slow Motion Controls: Both Axes
- AutoStar Suite
- 1 Year Warranty
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.