- 130 mm (1.19 Inch) Newtonian Reflector OPT - with manual focusing
- Omni One-arm Altazimuth mount/Tripod - with slow-motion controls and adjustable aluminum legs
- Premium StarPointer Pro Finderscope - with red LED dot and dual-circle reticle
- Accessory tray/ Spreader
- StarPointer Pro finderscope (attached)
- StarPointer app
- 2 Inch/ 1.25 Inch adapter ring
- 1.25 Inch Eyepiece/ 25 mm Plossl, 26x mag.
- 2 Year Warranty
Celestron Omni XLT 130mm AZ Newtonian Telescope
Celestron's Omni series of equatorial mounts have set industry standards for elegant design for many years now-(used on this Omni XLT 130 mm AZ Newtonian Telescope) and this latest addition to the lineup is no different; bringing the highest grade of sophistication to an altazimuth type mount; designed from scratch, it can be said to be the finest manual AZ mount ever crafted and released by Celestron.
It's easy to track targets with the worm gears on both axes; smooth motion at your fingertips; what is more, there are slip clutches on both axes for quick and easy pointing. All of this rests atop a sturdy aluminum tripod, providing solid anchorage for the Omni AZ, stabilizing the images viewed through the telescope. Assembly is simple, requiring no tools- taking mere minutes for most!
But it's not just ease of assembly and motion that the Omni AZ excels in; ideal for both day and night observations, a dual position arm can be pulled back to point the telescope higher into the sky, or adjusted to aim lower for viewing the horizon and below. Indeed, this adjustment system makes the telescope ideal for balconies or other high locations in the world. The Omni then is not merely optimal for viewing the heavens above, and the majesty of the stars- but also for wildlife, landscapes- and more! Not to mention, this telescope's design has a use as a showpiece in mind; making it valuable even when not in use!
And of course- just like the entire Omni Line, this model shares the high-quality components that have always made the Omni family synonymous with bright, clear views. This new AZ telescope can boast that all of its optical surfaces are fully coated with XLT Optical Coatings. This being a proprietary technology present in Celestron's observatory grade telescopes, it ensures maximum light transmission and the signature crisp views of the Omni line of telescopes.
What is more, this Newtonian reflector was constructed with a parabolic mirror for images free of visual defects such as spherical aberration. What is more, this newest model of the Omni line possesses the largest aperture, revealing detail in the fainter deep-sky objects and rendering beautiful views of the Moon, Jupiter, and even Saturn. The telescope's wide field of view permits you to enjoy views of extended objects such as the Andromeda Galaxy, Pleiades Star Cluster, or just panning the Milky Way. And atop all of this, the Omni AZ telescope includes a 25 mm Plossl eyepiece.
In way of summary, it's simple; anything from a bird in the distance, to a galaxy in the depths of the Cosmos, this telescope can be used to observe it quickly, accurately- and precisely. It's easier than ever with this telescope, which uses a dual circle reticle instead of a red dot in its all-new StarPointer Pro finderscope, preventing any obscuring of what you are trying to find with it.
- Features of Celestron's Omni XLT 130 mm AZ Newtonian Telescope:
- Newtonian Optical Design
- 130mm Aperture
- f/5 Focal Ratio
- Parabolic Primary Mirror Design
- Fully XLT coated glass optics
- 25mm Plossl/ 1.25 Inch Eyepiece, 26x Magnification
- StarPointer Pro red LED with Dual Circle Reticle Finderscope
- SkyPortal app Accessory
- Resolution Statistics of: Rayleigh- 1.07 Arc Seconds/ Dawes Limit- 0.89 Arc Seconds
- 345x the unaided eye Light Gathering Power
- Highest Useful Magnification: 307X
- Lowest Useful Magnification: 19X
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 13.1
- 49 Inch Aluminium Tripod
- 25 Inch Optical Tube Length
- Total Telescope Kit Weight: 17.4 lbs
OPT Product Number: CE-22152
- 130 mm (1.19 Inch) Newtonian Reflector
- Large Parabolic Mirror for wide field views
- Omni manual slow-motion Altazimuth mount
- Single arm gives near zenith views
- Premium StarPointer Pro Finderscope
|Aperture||130 mm (5")|
|Focuser Style||Rack & Pinion|
|Focusing Speeds||One Speed|
|Manual or Electronic Focusing||Manual|
|Mount Type||Alt Azimuth/ Manual|
|OTA Length||25 in.|
|OTA Mount Type||Vixen Style Dovetail|
|Telescope Series||Celestron Omni XLT|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|