The Celestron Omni 102 XLT, is engineered with a 1000 mm focal length and a focal ratio of f/9.8, it presents an image with virtually no spherical aberration.
With superior optics and a stable platform, the Celestron Omni XLT series is a great choice for astrophotography. Use the optional dual-axis motor drive and polar axis finder to track objects for long exposure photography.
Celestron Omni XLT 102 Telescope Features
- Each lens used in Omni XLT optical systems is hand-selected so only the finest grade of optical glass is used.
- StarBright XLT coatings provide maximized light transmission.
- Every Omni XLT includes a 25 mm multi-coated eyepiece, with 20 mm of eye relief and a 50-degree field-of-view.
- It comes with a 1.25-inch star diagonal and a 1.25-inch rack and pinion focuser.
- A limiting stellar magnitude of 12.5 and 1.14 arcseconds of resolving power.
- The Celestron CG-4 German Equatorial Mount sports setting circles and slow-motion controls to accurately locate and track sky objects.
- Ball bearings in both axis of the mount equal smooth performance.
- The heavy-duty pre-assembled stainless steel tripod features 1.75-inch legs, accessory tray and bubble level for easy, "no too" set up.
- Includes The Sky Level 1 planetarium software with a 10,000 object database and enhanced images.
Celestron Product Number: 21088