The Celestron Dual-Axis DC Motor Drive for CG-4 Mount is designed for Celestron's CG-4 mount. It precisely controls the telescope's tracking speed during long, timed exposures of celestial objects, producing the best possible image sharpness. Precision drive correctors are a must for those with a serious interest in astrophotography or CCD imaging.
Celestron Dual-Axis DC Motor Drive Features
- Four speeds are available--1X (sidereal), 2X for guiding, 4X, and 8X for centering.
- DC motor drives operate from 4 D-cell batteries (not included).
- The hand controller module is very compact and fits easily in the palm of your hand.
- Motors for both axes are included, along with brackets, clutches, and hardware.
Celestron Product Number: 93522
- Install this DA motor drive on your CG-4 equatorial mount and open the door for astrophotography!
- Dual-axis drive motors track the stars as they move across the sky.
- The three-speed drive corrector lets you make tracking adjustments in all four directions.
- Can be used in the Northern or Southern Hemisphere.
- DC motor drive uses four D-cell batteries (user supplied).