Bright and colorful yet smaller than a house cat, the William Optics ZenithStar 61II is one of the most portable telescopes on the William Optics market. Weighing only about 3 lbs, you can easily take it with you anywhere!
Your telescope’s lens captures true-to-color light and create images with reduced chromatic aberration. It’s designed with FPL-53 glass, which is a form of synthetic fluorite in the closest form to pure fluorite. Capture mesmerizing images with brighter and crisper viewing features.
When combined with a field flattener, this telescope can capture images like those of larger professional telescopes.
Williams Optics ZenithStar 61II Special Features:
- The full-frame sensor size is approximately 36X24
- A 41 mm diameter image circle
- The Focuser is 50.8 mm (2-inch), rack and pinion, with 10:1 dual-speed micro focuser and a 75 mm travel length
- A rotatable L mounting bracket
- The tube length has a range of 230 mm when fully retracted, and 300 mm when fully extended
William Optics UniGuide 32mm Guide Scope - Grey
This William Optics ZenithStar 61II Doublet Refracting Telescope also comes with the UniGuide 32mm Guide Scope
The William Optics UniGuide slide-based guide scope is a great addition to your William Optics telescope set-up. You'll get the perfect focus you need every time!