William Optics Gran Turismo 71 APO Refractor - Red
SKU : WO-A-F71GTII-RD
One Left in Stock
- Telescope tube weight: 4.9 lbs
- Focal length: 420 mm
- Focal ratio: f/5.9
- Aperture: 71 mm
- Triplet air-spaced objective (FPL-53) in adjustable CNC machined ultra-high precision lens cell.
- Extremely sharp with excellent color correction.
- Each lens is Fully Multi-Coated with a special super-high transmission coating (STM Coating) on all surfaces
- This f/5.9 lens is ideal for astrophotography.
2" V-power Focuser
- Extra-smooth new 2" Crayford focuser with 1:10 dual speed: a treat to use during astrophotography. No image shifting (up to 15Lb.)!
- Comes with two locking screws on angled positions for heavy load applications.
- Stainless steel reinforcement inserts on both sides and on the back to allow heavy loading without problems.
- Graduated scale for precise camera alignment.
- Innovative Bahtinov Mask Cover (Patented) included
Simply Beautiful Finish
- Quality fit and finish powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, red trim finish, retractable dew shield, dew shield cap.
- Top quality anodizing.
- Very compact for carrying on flights.
|Aperture||71 mm (2.75")|
|Focal Length||420 mm|
|Optical Design||Triplet Refractor|
|Tube Weight||2.8kg (6.1 lbs)|
- William Optics Gran Turismo 71 APO Refractor
- Built-in Bahtinov Mask
- CNC Handle Bar
- 2.5" R&P Focuser
- Soft Carry Case