Introducing the new William Optics Dura Bright diagonal - a dramatic step forward in the evolution of mirror diagonals! This 90-degrees 1.25-inch mirror-type star diagonal has a Dura Bright thick mirror and dielectric mirror coatings for 99-percent reflectivity which provides higher contrast and resolution during critical planetary, lunar and binary star observations. Dura Bright features 100-percent real carbon fiber side plates that add that touch of class your scope deserves. The William Optics 1.25-inch Dura-Bright Diagonal was designed with several unique features to provide optimum performance and years of use. Top-Notch Performance and Brightness
- Dielectric coating allows 99-percent reflectivity.
- High precision 12 mm thick mirror substrate flat for optimal image stability.
- Polished to 1/12th wave accuracy.
- Accurate design guarantees constant alignment. No further alignment needed.
- Lock screw for eyepiece/ adapter.
- Big, knurled thumbscrews are easy to turn even with gloves on.
- Threaded for 1.25" Filters.
- Patented, elegant design.
- High-quality machining out of the best aluminum.
- Internal anti-reflection baffling for highest contrast.
- Real Carbon Fiber side plates.
- Compression rings (both on diagonal and adapter) to prevent barrels from marring.
- Internal safety stop prevents 2" barrels from hitting the mirror.
- Designed for high-end scopes.
OPT Product Number: WO-D-125D-C-DB