- The TPO 5X APO Barlow Lens gives you five times the magnifying "power" when paired with any 1.25 inch eyepiece!
- Fits all standard 1.25 inch eyepieces.
- TPO 5X Barlow Lens is internally threaded for use with filters.
- Quality three element APO optical glass for high performance.
TPO 5X APO Barlow Lens - 1.25"
Have you ever wanted to try a 5X barlow lens but didn't want to invest a great deal of money on an accessory you may or may not use? Then consider the TPO - 5X APO Barlow Lens.
This fully multi-coated barlow lens, offers you the opportunity to see if a high powered barlow lens is right for you... and the three element, apochromatic optical glass is a bonus! This economically priced 5X barlow lens makes a nice addition to your telescope accessories and increases the usefulness of the eyepieces in your collection. Great for the beginner or for those who only occasionally use a barlow lens! Superb performance on lunar or planetary viewing and for coaxing high powers out of short focal length telescopes, like many of today's fast refractors.
- Three element design with fully multi-coated ED optical glass for high quality, high contrast, high power images.
- Excellent premium beginner barlow lens for fast refractors & Newtonians.
- Low profile.
- Thumbscrew for eyepiece security.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I have a Celestron NexStar 8se; can I use the OPT 5X APO Barlow Lens in this telescope?
Yes, you can use the 5x barlow with your scope. This will increase the effective focal length to over 10,000mm, so you will need to be careful with which eyepieces you use with this barlow. For planetary cameras, you want to choose cameras with larger p