A 360 ° rotation and quick coupling - M68x1 - short construction adapter.
This M68 adapter is a real problem solver from Teleskop-Service for all astrophotographers who work with the professional M68x1 thread system. With the shortest overall length (only 10.5 mm), the adapter offers a quick coupling and 360 ° rotation. Non-slip knurled screws also allow operation with gloves.
The rotation adapter consists of 2 parts:
Part 1: The inner, tapered adapter creates the connection to the telescope. Part 2: The outer adapter holds the connection adapter with three screws and connects to the camera.
The advantages of the TSM68ROT adapter:
- Only 10.5 mm optically effective overall length - ideal for short-term adaptations.
- Perfect centering - the inner adapter ring is always exactly in the middle - due to the clamping, it tightens itself.
- Thanks to a generous wall thicknesses and long threads, even heavy accessories can be safely installed.
Where to use the TSM68ROT adapter:
- Quick coupling: You can remove the camera within seconds. Unscrewing is prevented so the cables do not get tangled.
- 360 ° rotation: You can rotate the camera up to 360 ° to achieve optimal positioning of the target object onto the camera sensor.
- Improved guide star search with off-axis guider: If you screw the TSROTM68 in front of the off-axis guider, you can rotate the guider and thus have a larger field for finding a bright guide star.
Technical Specifications of the TSROTM68:
- Connection thread telescope side : M68x1 internal thread - length 8 mm.
- Connection thread camera side : M68x1 external thread - length 5 mm.
- Visually effective overall length : 10.5 mm (without the M68x1 external thread).
- Clamping : Fixing the adapter position with 3x M4 knurled screws.