The Teleskop Service TSFLAT2 provides the astrophotographer with professional-grade field correction for APOs, EDs, and other refractors. Suitable for refractors from f/4 to f9.
Compared to other 2-inch Correctors:
- Better illumination even with full-format sensors.
- Generous working distance between 108mm and 128mm, based on telescope's focal length.
- M48x0.75 to 2-inch filter thread connection available.
- Can be adapted for visual setups.
Recommended Working Distance by Focal Length:
- Less than 450mm Focal Length = 128mm
- 450-490mm Focal Length = 123mm
- 500-550mm Focal Length = 118mm
- 560-590mm Focal Length = 116mm
- 600-690mm Focal Length = 113mm
- 700-790mm Focal Length = 111mm
- 800mm Focal Length = 108mm
Falling below or exceeding the distance by up to 5% has no visible effect on the field sharpness with sensors up to APS-C format. With larger sensors, the tolerance is reduced to 1-2%.