TeleGizmos Solar Cover for 10" SCT's on a German Equatorial Mount
TeleGizmos Solar Telescope Cover for 10" Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescopes on a German Equatorial Mount
Have you ever been at a star party and wished you could protect your valuable optics from the heat of the day? Do you set up your telescope in advance and want to keep it protected? What about night? There's times when you wish you could cover your scope while taking a break or waiting on the clouds or dew point to pass. Don't use a trash bag... Use a Tele Gizmo Solar Telescope Cover!
The new TeleGizmos Solar Telescope Cover is a multi-layer, polyethylene material with a fully aluminized surface. Both you and your telescope will appreciate the heat reflective ability of this very efficient telescope cover. The material is as strong as several layers of tarp and was originally developed for NASA as an insulator for spacecraft. The Telegizmo telescope cover is ultra-strong and lightweight. Its construction is highly resistant to tears and punctures. Far superior to Mylar, this is one tough and durable telescope cover.
Let's take a closer look at the secondary image above...
The multi-layered material consists of a polyethylene base film covered by a reinforcing fiber. From there, a pure coat of aluminum is then applied onto the fiber poly base. For ultimate durability, a clear polyethylene top coat is then applied to protect the aluminum and finalize the multi-layer construction. It all adds up to a lightweight telescope cover that will endure years of use... Even through washing!
Tele Gizmo Solar Telescope Cover Features
- Water proof, washable, highly reflective.
- Stops condensation build-up on scopes left outside at night.
- Greatly reduces temperature on scopes left outside in sunlight. The radiant heat reflection properties of TeleGizmos Cover is outstanding.
- They can be securely fastened to your scope with the built-in draw string.
- Double lap sewn seams for strength.
- The TeleGizmos material is unaffected by high wind.
- The material has extreme temperature tolerance; they stay malleable in temps well below freezing and are unaffected by summer sun and heat.
- TeleGizmos produces several sizes for all types of scopes. This insures the covers will fit correctly.
- All TeleGizmos covers come with a one year material and craftsmanship warranty.
|Cover For||SCT Style Cover|
|Cover Or Shroud Type||Lightweight Covers|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
No trae forro.
En la imagen aparenta traer forro y al revisarla no cuenta con el.
Telegismo cover and ZWO ASI 294 Pro
The Telegizmo cover is fine. I am very frustrated and disappointed with the difficulty of obtaining reasonable color definition from ZWO ASI 294 Prto camera, and had the same problem with the ZWO ASI 1600 MC Cooled. I use Nebulocity 4 to capture and process the pictures. it does have a CYMG choice for the Demosaic step, but only has R, G, & B adjustments in the Color Control settings. I and my friend who has a ASI 1600 MC Cooled have tried dozens of combinations of the Color Settings and end up with all sorts of strange results. Also, once we have finished with the Pre-Processing, Demosaic, Power Stretch, and Digital Development steps, we use Photoshop to finish up, and need to greatly increase the color saturation. I believe that ZWO should be responsible for providing software for processing of CYMG color, and your company should put pressure on them to do so since you sell many of their products.