Takahashi TOA-35 0.7X Reducer & Camera Ring - TOA-150, TSA-102/120
Takahashi TOA-35 0.7X Reducer & Camera Ring - TOA-150, TSA-102/120The TOA-150 0.7X Reducer and Wide Camera Mount Set by Takahashi:
The ideal design for a reducer is its ability to reduce the f-stop while flattening the field and controlling chromatic aberration. The Takahashi TOA-35 0.07x reducer is configured with 4-elements in three groups and uses low dispersion, high refractive index glass for two of the elements, while reducing the focal length by a factor of 30-percent.
The Tak TOA-35 reducer produces 3 micron stars in the center of the field and 6 micron stars at the edge with a very flat field when used with the TOA-150. Images sizes for the TSA-102 and 120 are 8 microns at center and 12 microns at the edge. There is also an improvement in the color correction on all models. The 0.7X Reducer is supplied with a wide mount, 55 mm adapter to attach the reducer to the customer's camera.
Takahashi TOA-35 0.7x Reducer Specifications:
- Focal Length (installed on TOA-150): 775 mm
- Focal Length (installed on TSA-102): 575 mm
- Focal Length (installed on TSA-120): 635 mm
- Focal Ratio (installed on TOA-150): f/5.2
- Focal Ratio (installed on TSA-102): f/5.6
- Focal Ratio (installed on TSA-120): f/5.3
- Image Circle (all models): 44 mm
- Metal Back Distance (all models): 68.5 mm
Note: Image shows both models of the TOA-35 Reducer (TOA-130 & TOA-150/TSA). You will only receive one of them.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.