The F50W3 - 9 X 50 Straight Through Finderscope - White by Stellarvue:
The highly-rated F50 finders are unique, and designed by Stellarvue to provide exceptional performance thanks to the fully multi-coated quality optics. Stellarvue took a lot of customer requests into consideration when designing this finderscope, and are proud to say that you won't find another one like it anywhere else.
Stellarvue 50 mm Finder Highlights:
- Stellarvue fully multicoated, doublet objective
- A 1.25-inch non-rotating helical focuser with rubber grip. Other conventional 1.25-inch eyepieces may be used with this finder
- A high quality fully multi-coated eyepiece with large eye lens, generous eye relief and a 50-degree field of view.
- Cross hair reticle. Both the eyepiece and the reticle may be focused independently.
- Now you can add the Rigel Pulse Guide Illuminator directly to the included eyepiece.
About the Stellarvue F50W3 Finder:
This is the straight through version of the Stellarvue F50W2 finderscope. The F50W3 finder features the same 1.25-inch helical focuser as the F50W2 mounted in line with the light cone, eliminating the correct image erecting prism. This gives you the sharpest image and straight through viewing. It comes with Stellarvue's standard 50-degree 23 mm fully multi-coated crosshair eyepiece. This eyepiece has a focusing crosshair reticle and may be used with an illuminator. This finderscope weighs only 17.5 ounces with eyepiece.