The Starfield 0.8x adjustable reducer and flattener makes finding the correct back focus easy! Fighting with adapters is a thing of the past!
By setting the adjustment to 14.87mm with the scale, achieving 55mm of back focus is simple, and if more adjustment is needed for fine tuning all that is needed is a small twist. If you are using accessories such as filter wheels and rotators and you still cannot get the required back focus, just add up the thickness of all the accessories plus the distance to your sensor and subtract from 69.87. Then set the reducer to the number that is calculated.
The reducer attaches directly to the ED102 telescope focuser by removing the Axil lock. Using a 1.5mm Allen key, loosen off the three screws a half turn and then unscrew the lock. Thread the reducer onto the focuser.
This Reducer can also be used for other Telescopes lager than 102mm
- 102 mm / focal ratio f/7 - 69.87 mm
- 107 mm / focal ratio f/6.5 - 69.0 mm
- 130 mm / focal ratio f/7 - 66.17 mm
- 140 mm / focal ratio f/6.5 - 65.8 mm
- 150 mm / focal ratio f/8 - 63.34 mm
- 155 mm / focal ratio f/8 - 62.57 mm
- Design: Corrector and reducer for refractor telescopes
- Telescopic connection: M63x1 external thread
- Camera connection: M48x0.75 external thread
- Reduction factor: 0.8 xLenses:3 lenses with ED element
- Coating: multi-coating and internal blackening
- Working distance: variable (adjustable)
- Adjustment range of the distance: 0-17 mm stepless