- Optical Design: Maksutov-Cassegrain
- Aperture: 102 mm (4.02")
- Focal Length: 1300 mm
- Focal Ratio: f/12.7
Sky-Watcher 102mm Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescope OTA
This Sky-Watcher 102 mm Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescope is the ultimate portable scope with impressive performance. You could take it anywhere. Although this telescope is relatively small in size, it has optical quality beyond what you might expect from a compact scope. Because it uses the diffraction-limited Maksutov optical system,the Sky-Watcher 102mm produces high resolution, sharp images with high contrast. The optical elements are fully multi-coated to further enhance the image contrast.
With this 102 mm Maksutov Cassegrain Telescope by Sky-Watcher, focusing is accomplished by turning a knob on the rear housing of the scope, which moves the primary mirror slightly to adjust focus. Focusing is smooth and precise.
The Sky-Watcher 102 mm Maksutov Cassegrain Telescope comes with a 1.25" 90 degree Star Diagonal to make viewing more comfortable, as well as a 25mm and a 10 mm Plossl eyepiece and a Red Dot Finder to make finding celestial objects supere easy. If you are a beginner in the facinating and fun hobby of astronomy, this telescope is a good way to start enjoying impressive views of all those objects you want to see.
Sky-Watcher 102 mm Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescope Specifications:
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 1: 25 mm
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 2: 10 mm
- Finderscope: Red Dot finder
- Diagonal: 1.25" 90 degree Star Diagonal
- Highest Useful Magnification: 204x
- Optical Coatings: Fully multi-coated
- Includes a black V-style dovetail plate
- Sky-Watcher 102 mm Maksutov Cassegrain Telescope
- 1.25" 90° Star Diagonal
- 25mm 1.25" Plossl Eyepiece
- 10mm 1.25" Plossl Eyepiece
- Red Dot finder
- Black Vixen-Style Dovetail Plate
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.