Shelyak LISA Spectrograph - Visible with Slit
Shelyak LISA Visible Spectrograph
This model of the LISA comes with a slit for studying objects in the visible domain of 400 - 700nm. The included slit has four positions: 15, 19, 23 & 35um. Additional slits are available optionally.
The Shelyak LISA front plate includes a standard T-mount thread (M42 x 0.75mm). Backfocus is 41 mm as measured from the top of the flat face of the instrument to the slit position.
- Collimator Focal Length: 130mm
- Collimator Focal Ratio: f/5
- Custom Objective Focal Length: 88mm
- Objective Focal Ratio: f/2.4
- Power of Resolution: R ~600-1000
- Visible: 400-700nm
- Slit: 15/19/23/35???m
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Telescope Interface: M42 (T-standard)
- Backfocus: 41 mm
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.