QSI 683WS Monochrome CCD Camera - Kodak KAF 8300 & 5 Position CFW
The QSI 600 Series builds on the foundation of the popular QSI 500 Series. Dual read rates of up to 8 MHz with high-speed USB 2.0 and full 16-bit output allow 600 Series cameras to produce high quality images with high frame rates, extremely wide dynamic range, excellent linearity and exceptionally low noise. Cooling on the 600 Series is achieved with a custom 2-stage TEC supporting regulated cooling to greater than 45C, or greater than 50C with the optional Liquid Heat Exchanger.
The QSI 600 Series has seven different models employing a comprehensive range of monochrome and single-shot color scientific grade CCDs up to 8.3mp. A variety of options and accessories are available to meet your specific medical, astronomical or industrial imaging objectives.
The superb imaging performance of 600 Series cameras is wrapped in an attractive, compact design with outstanding power efficiency and investment protecting upgradeability. The refined engineering and impressive fit, finish and attention to detail will surpass your highest expectations.
About the Kodak KAF-8300 Sensor
The Kodak KAF-8300 Image Sensor is a 22.5mm diagonal (Four Thirds Format) high performance color or monochrome full frame CCD (charge-coupled device) image sensor designed for a wide range of image sensing applications including digital imaging.
Each pixel contains blooming protection by means of a lateral overflow drain thereby preventing image corruption during high light level conditions. For the color version, each of the 5.4um square pixels are patterned with an RGB mosaic color filter with overlying microlenses for improved color response and reproduction. Several versions of monochrome devices are available with or without microlenses.
Kodak KAF-8300 Imaging Sensor Features
- High Resolution - High Dynamic Range - Low Noise Architecture
- Photography, Industrial Imaging and Medical Imaging Applications
- Quantum Efficiency, color: R(600nm), G(540nm), B(480nm) 33%, 40 %, 33% - Quantum Efficiency, monochrome: Microlens, clear glass (540nm) Microlens, no glass (540nm) Microlens, AR glass (540nm) No Microlens, clear glass (560nm): 54% 60% 56% 37%
- Dark Signal: < 200 e-/s - Dark Current Doubling Temperature: 5.8 ???C - Linear Dynamic Range: 64.4 dB - Linearity Error at 12C +/- 10%
- Active Image Size: 17.96mm (H) x 13.52mm (V) 22.5mm (diagonal) - Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Blooming Protection: (1ms integration time) 1000x saturation exposure - Maximum Data Rate: 28 MHz
QSI Product Number: 683WS