The LRGB telescope filter Kit is designed for maximum contrast and with extremely high gradients for clear differentiation of colors of light.
The LRGB filter set:
This set divides the spectrum into its components red, green, blue and luminance.
OIII emission overlaps on blue and green filters with maximum transmission to allow high efficiency and natural color imaging. Gap between green and red filters serves to block out the primary Sodium light pollution line at 589 nm and improves color balance and separation.
Main Use and Performance
- Work well with debayered monochrome CCD cameras
- Suitable for deepsky and planetary CCD imaging
- RGB-imaging allows equal weighting factors for each channel, very important for automated imaging.
- The ideal raw material for image processing in the sRGB color space is available with LRGB filter set and mono CCD camera.
Features of the Full Kit:
- Schott substrate material
- Thickness 2.0 mm
- Surface Quality: 60/40 (Refer to MIL-O-13830)
- Fine-optically polished to ensure accurate 1/4 wavefront and <30 seconds parallelism over the both surfaces
- 95% transmission at bandpass
- Infrared wavelength 700 to 1100 nm cut-off
- Precision off-band blocking
- Multi-layers anti-reflection coating
- Non-cementing optical substrate coating
- Electron-beam gun evaporation with Ion-assisted deposition coating technology for durability and resistance to scratching, as well as stability on CWL(central wavelength) no deviation affected by temperature change
- Planetary rotation system offers precision and homogeneity of coatings ensuring high value on transmission of pass-band and Optical density of off-band
- Ultra-thin filter cell minimize vignetting by maximize possible clear aperture (clear aperture is 26 mm for 1.25-inch; 45 mm for 2-inch)
- Aerometal Material
- Precise CNC Machining
- Sand Blasting Process
- Black Anodized Finish
- Extinction Treatment to Prevent Reflection
- Laser Engraving No Fading