The 12 mm XF Series 1.25" Pentax Telescope Eyepiece
is a standard uni-focal eyepiece, offering a focal length of 12 mm, with a 60-degree apparent field-of-view and a long 18 mm of eye relief. These eyepieces feature an extendable eyepiece ring with four click-stop positions.
Compatible with the following: PF-65 and PF-65 ED II series spotting scopes, PF-80 series spotting scopes, PF-100 series spotting scopes
Pentax 12 mm XF Series 1.25" Telescope Eyepiece Features
- Designed for use with Pentax PF 65 Series Spotting Scopes, provides 20x to 60x magnification when used with them.
- 60 degree apparent field of view
- Rubber eyepiece ring designed for viewing comfort
- Pentax SMC full-surface multi-layer coated optics reduce glare while providing maximum light transmission and color quality
- High-refraction, low dispersion lanthanum glass to provide high resolution images with minimal aberrations
- Advanced computer simulation design technology to reduce internal reflections, producing brighter, clearer images.
- Weatherproof construction for greater durability.
Pentax Product Number: XF12