Pegasus Astro – Falcon Rotator is a light-weighted, low profile camera field rotator. Do not be fooled by its thin size! It can lift and handle heavy image trains – dead accurate! Very easy to operate via ASCOM drivers or standalone software will make your life easier to automatically adjust with precision your camera field.
- Low profile / M54 threaded.
- Thickness of the rotator is 18 mm / 0.7-inch.
- Weight is 700 grams.
- Both openings of the rotator are M54 threaded.
- Adapters for both sides (included).
- Pegasus Astro provides two different adapters for both sides:
- Telescope Side: M54 male to 2-inch Nosepiece.
- Camera Side: M54 male to M48 male Adapter.
A powerful geared / low backlash stepper motor ensures that the rotator will lock to the designated degrees. Mechanics inside the focuser guarantee zero flex in any point during a full circle rotation.
Falcon Rotator has been tested at 6 Kg (13.2-pounds) of imaging setup. The 6 stainless steel branded bearings can easily handle higher payloads with zero flexure.
ASCOM& INDI Support
Rotator is fully ASCOM6 supported. INDI support.
Control the Falcon Rotator from the supplied standalone Windows software.
Image of the Windows screenshot.
- Physical Size: 180 mm x 140 mm x 56 mm.
- Material: Blue Anodised Aluminium.
- Clear Aperture: 54 mm (2.13-inches).
- Steps per degree: 87.2 steps per degree (31.392 steps per full revolution).
- Payload: 6 Kg (13.2-pounds).
- Telescope Adapter: M54 male to 2-inch Nosepiece (included).
- Camera Adapter: M54 Male to M48 Male Adapter.
- Back Focus: 18 mm (0.7-inch).
- Weight: 0.7 Kg (1.54-pounds).
- Connectivity: USB 2.0.
- Operating Power: 12V / 1Amp.