Orion Soft Padded Case for Small Reflectors
Orion Padded Telescope Case for Small Reflector Telescopes
Orion has expanded and upgraded their line of rugged, soft cases for telescopes. Each is fully padded on all sides to provide maximum protection of your telescope and equipment. The Orion padded telescope cases provide a convenient means for transporting and storing your favorite telescope. It will not only be easy to carry, but will stay cleaner and last longer. You'll keep it free of dings and scrapes.
The Orion soft telescope case is made of heavy, water-resistant polyester/nylon material with padding sewn into the inner lining. A full-length zipper allows easy access. Handle straps fit nicely in the hand and most are long enough to sling over a shoulder, too. Cases for Schmidt-Cassegrains include a large accessory pouch on the outside.
Orion soft padded telescope cases are comfortable to carry, forgiving of bumps and bruises, and more space-efficient than boxy hard cases. Padded scope cases are a smart buy for any budget-conscious telescope owner.
Orion Padded Telescope Case for Small Reflector Telescopes Featuers
- Soft yet rugged padded case protects your telescope and makes transport and storage easy
- Internal padded divider separates telescope optical tube from mount/tripod to prevent dings while a hook-and-loop fastener keeps counterweights in one place
- Case is made of heavy, water-resistant polyester/nylon material with padding sewn into the inner case lining
- Full-length zipper allows easy access for quick deployment and repacking of equipment in the field. Handle straps can easily be slung over your shoulder for convenient transport
- Internal padded case dimensions: 43" L x 9" W x 11" H
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Would this be best for the 10012 skyscanner by orion
This case is probably too large for the SkyScanner 100. This case is for longer reflectors with full size tripods and has dimensions of 43" x 9" x 11". Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not currently have a soft case designed to fit this scope at the m