Orion Soft Padded Case for Larger Refractors/Reflectors
Orion Padded Telescope Case for Larger Refractors/Reflector Telescopes
You want to protect your telescope investment, but continual storage in its shipping container isn't practical... and hard telescope cases are expensive. Have you considered an Orion Soft Padded Telescope Case?
Orion has expanded and upgraded their line of rugged, soft cases for telescopes. Each is fully padded on all sides to provide maximum protection of your telescope and equipment. The Orion padded telescope cases provide a convenient means for transporting and storing your favorite telescope. It will not only be easy to carry, but will stay cleaner and last longer. You'll keep it free of dings and scrapes.
The Orion soft telescope case is made of heavy, water-resistant polyester/nylon material with padding sewn into the inner lining. A full-length zipper allows easy access. Handle straps fit nicely in the hand and most are long enough to sling over a shoulder, too. Cases for Schmidt-Cassegrains include a large accessory pouch on the outside.
Orion soft padded telescope cases are comfortable to carry, forgiving of bumps and bruises, and more space-efficient than boxy hard cases. Padded scope cases are a smart buy for any budget-conscious telescope owner.
Orion Padded Telescope Case for Larger Refractors/Reflector Telescopes Features
- Soft padded case protects your telescope and makes transport and storage easy
- Internal padded divider separates optical tube from mount and tripod to prevent dings while a hook-and-loop fastener keeps counterweights in one place
- Made of heavy, water-resistant polyester/nylon material with padding sewn into the inner case lining
- Full-length zipper allows easy access for quick deployment and repacking of equipment in the field. Handle straps can easily be slung over your shoulder for convenient transport
- Internal case dimensions: 47" L x 11" W x 14" H
Orion Product Number: 15164
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.