Orion Moon Filter - 2" Round Mounted
- Helps reduce the bright glare of the Moon so you can see more lunar detail and surface features with your telescope
- 2-inch Moon filter threads directly into the barrel of a 2-inch telescope eyepiece
- Especially useful for large aperture telescopes through which the bright Moon surface can be overwhelming
- Transmits just 13-percent of the incoming light to your eye, enhancing your view
- Neutral filter will not alter the natural color of the Moon in your views
Orion Moon Filter - 2" Round MountedThis Orion 13-Percent Moon Filter reduces the Moon's glare, allowing transmission of only 13-percent of the reflected light. The Moon's disk, even at partial phases, is intensely bright with reflected sunlight. The glare washes out most of the craters, rilles, and other surface details from view. Not only will you see more surface features, but you can study them in greater comfort. The filter reduces irradiation, which is the distortion at the boundary between light and dark areas, such as along the lunar terminator.
The Orion Moon Filter is especially useful to owners of large-aperture scopes, in which the Moon's brightness can be overwhelming. It uniformly reduces light over the entire visible spectrum. Screws into threaded eyepiece barrel.
|Accessory Type||Lunar or Polarizing|
|Filter Side Adapter Size||Round|
|Warranty||Orion Limited Warranty|
Just what I needed.
Fast and easy.
Good product, well priced and super easy to use. One of those products you wonder how you did without.
No ha llegado!
Siempre tengo problemas con las.compras con optcorp, quizá porque soy de México existe discriminación o no sé por qué razon, siempre o casi siempre hay algún inconveniente o algún problema, es muy molesto...