Orion Moon and Planets Guide Set
- Four useful observing guides of the most popular objects in the Solar System. Plastic-laminated for durability, each included map measures 25.25" x 11" unfolded, and folds up to 8.5" x 11" for easy portability
- The MoonMap 260 identifies over 260 lunar features including craters, valleys, ancient lava flows, mountain ranges, all successful US and Soviet lunar mission landing sites, and more
- Use the included Mars Map and Observing Guide to learn all about the red planet and how to obtain the best views
- Learn helpful tips and facts about the largest planet in our solar system with the included Jupiter Map and Observing Guide
- Explore the ringed planet like never before with the included Saturn Map and Observing Guide
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.