Got a fingerprint on an eyepiece? Is there dust on your camera lens? What about your binoculars? This compact Orion Optics Cleaning Kit contains everything you need to care for and preserve the optical surfaces of your telescope, binoculars, eyepieces, and accessories. To make it even more convenient, all the ingredients come packaged in a handy, snap-shut plastic storage case. Here's what you get:
Ultra Brush Dust Remover
Super-soft synthetic bristles whisk away dust and dirt particles smoothly without scratching optical surfaces. Bristles pop out or retract with just a twist of the tiny tube.
Dust Pro Compressed Air
Removes dust and dirt from telescope and telescope eyepiece lenses without contacting the surface.
Multi-Coated Optics Cleaning Fluid
A specially formulated cleaning fluid that safely removes harmful oil, fingerprints, grime buildup, and dirt from all coated optical surfaces with a lower percentage of back-scattering reflectance than standard cleaning solutions.
Two Booklets of Premium-Grade Lens Tissue
Soft, clean, lint-free tissues designed expressly for cleaning delicate optical surfaces. Two booklets of 25 lens tissue sheets. These premium tissues are ideal for use with Multi-Coated Optics Cleaning Fluid.
Ten Cotton Swabs
Ten handy cotton-tipped swabs help clean hard-to-reach places. Especially useful for cleaning telescope eyepiece lenses, Barlow lenses, and binocular eyepieces.
Used alone or separately, all these ingredients add up to keeping your telescope's optics in great condition! Keep on in your accessory case for quick and easy touch ups.
Orion Optics Cleaning Kit Features
- A compact kit of essential cleaning supplies safe for telescope and eyepiece optics
- Retractable Ultra Brush gently removes dust particles with super-soft synthetic bristles
- Small can of compressed air helps remove large particles without scratches
- Lens-grade cleaning tissue and multi-coated optics cleaning fluid work together to keep optical lenses sparkling
- Optics-friendly cotton swabs help reach hard-to-clean surfaces