Orion Premium Telescope Accessory Kit - 1.25"
Bring out the best in your telescope with this Premium Accessory Kit from Orion. A perfect all around selection of Plossl eyepieces and color filters paired with a 2x Barlow and moon filter provide you with a huge range of viewing possibilities.
Orion 1.25" Premium Telescope Accessory Kit
Orion 1.25" Premium Telescope Accessory Kit Features
- Five 1.25" Plossl Eyepieces: Plossl eyepieces have a 4-element design and a 52??? apparent field of view. Plossl's are an excellent choice for generalized viewing, they display wonderful color, resolution, edge sharpness, and clarity. All eyepieces are fully multi-coated for the best possible performance. The kit contains a 6.3mm, 7.5mm, 10mm, 17mm, and 40mm.
- Barlow Lens: The 2X, 1.25" barlow lens is the perfect companion to the Plossls in this set giving you a total of 10 magnifications. Like the Plossls high quality optical grade glass is fully multi coated so there is no degradation of the image.
- Five Colored Planetary Filters: Included are 1.25" glass filters in the following colors: #12 Yellow, #23 Orange, #25 Red, #58 Green and #80A Blue. These filters will help to bring out the natural details of the planets.
- Moon Filter: A neutral density filter is like sunglasses for your telescope. The moon is often times too bright to be comfortably viewed through larger aperture telescopes. This filter will dim things down so you can view the moon for longer periods of time both without ruining your night vision and allowing you to see the craters and valleys in better detail.
- Aluminum Carrying Case: This beautiful and well-built case fits all of the above items in the die-cut foam interior and has room for additional accessories.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
hello, i have a 2-part question... are the eyepieces made by Vixen, and what is the eye relief on them. thanks, ron
The eyepieces in this kit are all made by Synta, the company that makes most of the products that Orion sells. The eyepieces are standard Plossl design, so the eye relief is typically a formula of Eye Relief = ~0.7x Focal Length. The 40mm eyepiece has an