Orion 6" f/9 Ritchey Chretien Reflecting OTA Telescope
- 6" (152mm) aperture, f/9 Ritchey-Chretien optical tube ideal for use with DSLR cameras and small-format CCD imagers to produce wonderfully flat, virtually coma-free images
- Hyperbolic primary and secondary mirrors with enhanced aluminum coatings boast 96% reflectivity for bright imaging performance
- Conveniently compact and portable astrograph ideal for on-the-go astrophotographers
- Rotatable, 2" dual-speed (10:1) machined Crayford focuser provides precise focus adjustment control
- Features two dovetail finder scope bases and includes one 2" and two 1" focus extension rings so you can adjust focus position for various imaging cameras and accessories
Aperture152 mm (5.98")
Dawes Limit0.76 arcseconds
Focal Length1370 mm
Light Gathering Power472x
Optical DesignRitchey Chretien
Tube Weight12.1 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.