Orion Hard Accessory Case with Pluck-Foam
Orion Pluck-Foam Accessory Case
You'll appreciate the strong dual hinges in back and the sturdy spring latches in front. The hinged carrying handle provides a sure grip. A removable, adjustable shoulder strap makes it easy to carry, even when fully loaded. The latches can be locked; keys are provided. Internal dimensions: 17.2" x 12.2" x 5.5".
Orion Pluck-Foam Accessory Case Features
- Our large telescope accessory case with a customizable pluck-foam interior
- You choose how to arrange the interior space of the accessory case to fit all your astronomy gear
- Ideal for safe, clean, and secure storage and transport of telescope eyepieces, filters, Barlow lenses, collimation tools, finder scopes, and more
- Internal dimensions: 17.2" x 12.2" x 5.5"
- Durable ABS-clad exterior with reinforced edging, dual metal hinges and two spring latches
Orion Product Number: 5977
|Case Dimensions||17.2" x 12.2" x 5.5"|
|Case Style||Hard Case|
|Cases For||Multiple Accessories|
|Height Range||3.1" to 6"|
|Length Range||12.1" to 20"|
|Width Range||12" & Under|
I just received my two (2 Orion Large Accessory cases with Pluck Foam. They are very roomy. I used one case to store my PST, Sun Shade and soon my SM40 Coronado Double Stack Filter. I also put in it all my eyepieces which numbers about 10 at the moment and still have room for about 5 more. The PST is mounted on an Astrotech dovetail, so it fits nicely in the case. The other case, I put in it my Denkmeier Power and Filter Switch, Orion 4 Filter Wheel, the Handbox for the Motofocus, Rigel Quikfinder, power cables, color and nebula filters, Red LED flashlight, JMI Hand paddle holder for my Celestron 8SE. These are very roomy and nice looking cases. It saves me from putting all the boxes from my accessories in the car, now I just have to worry about the two equipment cases. These are a must have. Go and buy some today!