Orion 10" f/8 Ritchey Chretien Reflecting OTA Telescope
- 10" (250mm) aperture, f/8 Ritchey-Chretien optical tube optimized for astrophotographic use with APS-C and full-frame (35mm) CCD cameras and DSLRs
- Features a big 3.3" rotatable dual-speed (10:1) Crayford focuser equipped with a sturdy linear-bearing to provide fine focus adjustment without slippage or flexure with heavy imaging accessories attached
- Hyperbolic primary and secondary mirrors made of low-expansion quartz glass with enhanced aluminum coatings boast 96% reflectivity for bright imaging performance, and the secondary mirror is precisely center-marked to aid in collimation
- Features two dovetail finder scope bases and a unique, Orion-exclusive slotted wide-format dovetail bar along the top of the telescope for easy attachment of imaging accessories
- Three built-in 1.5" cooling fans accelerate cooling of the primary mirror to reach thermal equilibrium quickly
Aperture250 mm (9.84")
Dawes Limit0.46 arcseconds
Focal Length2000 mm
Light Gathering Power1276x
Optical DesignRitchey Chretien
Tube Weight35.3 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.