Orion 1.25" Enhanced Mirror Star Diagonal
Orion 1.25-Inch Mirror Star Diagonal
Many observers prefer to use a good-quality mirror diagonal instead of a prism diagonal with their telescope systems. Consider the Orion Mirror Star diagonal! The mirror in this 90-degree diagonal is meticulously polished to yield maximum performance. The housing is made of black-anodized aluminum, and the barrel is internally blackened.
The Orion Mirror Star Diagonal renders images that are right-side up and reversed left to right (therefore, not recommended for terrestrial observing). Diagonals are not recommended for use in reflector telescopes.
Orion 1.25-Inch Mirror Star Diagonal Features
- The precision flat mirror in this 90-degree diagonal is meticulously polished to yield excellent performance
- Anodized aluminum housings are internally blackened for high contrast views free of glare
- Fits 1.25-inch telescope focusers, accepts 1.25-inch eyepieces
- Enhanced Aluminum mirror coatings yield 97-percent reflectivity for bright clear views
- Includes dustcaps for storage
|Diagonal Type||45 degrees Erect Image|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|