Orion 1.25" Dielectric Mirror Star Diagonal
- 90-degree diagonal features sophisticated, lab-tested dielectric coatings that boast an astounding 99 percent reflectivity
- Dielectric mirror coatings are more durable and more reflective than enhanced aluminum coatings
- Diagonal provides a comfortable 90-degree viewing orientation when observing the night sky through a refractor, Maksutov-Cassegrain (Mak-Cass) or Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope
- Machined and anodized aluminum housing features machine-threaded baffles for optimized contrast
- 1.25" nosepiece barrel is threaded to accept like-sized Orion eyepiece filters
Diagonal Barrel Size1.25
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.