Orion 8" Dovetail Mounting Plate for Orion Mounts
8-Inch Orion Dovetail Mounting Plates provide a platform for coupling telescope optical tubes to SkyView Pro, Atlas, Sirius, AstroView and VersaGo equatorial mounts.
Tube rings (sold separately) bolt on to the dovetail plate, which then fits into the dovetail slot on the equatorial head. Dovetail plates are made of extruded, anodized aluminum. Length 8-inch.
Note: One 8-inch dovetail plate comes standard with the SkyView Pro and Sirius mounts.
8-Inch Orion Dovetail Mounting Plate Features
- Rigid dovetail plate provides a platform for coupling telescope optical tubes to Orion AstroView, SkyView Pro, Sirius, and Atlas equatorial mounts
- 8-inch long dovetail plate made of extruded, anodized aluminum
- Attach one to all your telescopes for easy, no-tools swapping of instruments on your Orion mount and tripod
- Includes four optical axis offset adjustment screws for precision mounting
- Also compatible with Orion VersaGo, Versago II, SkyView AZ, and TeleTrack altazimuth mounts
|Plate Type||Dovetails (Male)|
|Plate Width||"V" Series (1.7")|
|Warranty||Orion Limited Warranty|