Orion Paragon Plus Binocular Mount
Stargazing with binoculars is an idyllic pleasure. All the more so with Orion's Paragon-Plus Binocular Mount.
The mount's silky smooth motion provides relaxing viewing for hours on end with binoculars as large as 80 mm in the aperture. It eliminates arm strain and shakiness and allows you to aim your binocular high overhead, even to the zenith, while you stand or sit comfortably underneath. Ahhh!
You can raise and lower the binocular while staying fixed on a target, a wonderful feature when two or more people are observing together.
Solidly constructed of aluminum, the mount features a sliding counterweight for perfect balance and an L-adapter for attaching any tripod-adaptable binocular. Maximum binocular height is 7-feet 7-inches. The binocular mount comes fully assembled.
Orion Paragon Plus Binocular Mount Features
- Sturdy and stable astronomy binocular mount makes binocular viewing sessions comfortable by eliminating arm strain and shakiness
- Mount allows you to raise and lower the attached pair of binoculars while staying fixed on a target, a wonderful feature when two or more people of varying height are observing together
- Features sliding counterweight for balance, L-adapter for binocular attachment, and a pinch-free design to save your fingers!
- Included Orion Paragon XHD tripod features leg-locks and graduated marks for easy and repeatable setup in the field
- Amazing range! Maximum mounted binocular height is 7-feet 7-inches, minimum height is 2-feet 7-inches. Weighs 19.8-pounds assembled
Image Note: The binocular is shown for use purposes only and may be purchased separately.