Optec Fast-Focus System for the C-11HD TelescopeThe Optec Fast Focus System for the C-11HD is the perfect solution to the limited back focus of the Celestron EdgeHD Telescopes. It acts to lock the primary mirror and most of the imaging train into place, negating flexure and tilt. It then uses the secondary mirror to adjust the focus, allowing the C-11HD to mimic the function of many professional telescopes and attain a similar level of focusing clarity and ease. You simply need to make sure the C-11HD you want to use the Fast-Focus system with is Fastar compatible, as it uses many of the traits that make the telescope Fastar compatible in its own design. It is in fact easily installed due to taking advantage of the removable secondary mirror of the Celestron Fastar.
- Mounting: Fits Celestron C-11 and EdgeHD C1100 OTA with Fastar capability
- Step Size: 7.8 micro inch (0.197micron)
- Total Steps: 44800 steps
- Total Travel: 0.350 inches (8.9mm) for secondary mirror
- Net effective focal travel: approx. 8 inches at focal plane
- Linear bearings: four 0.25" bore 3/4" closed circuit linear ball bearings
- Lead screw: 1/4-20 tpi x 2-inch length
Manufacturer Part Number: 19711
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.