The DirectSync FSQ130 motor with a built-in clutch mechanism and temperature sensor allows both manual and motorized control with a simple twist of the motor housing.
Designed especially for the Takahashi FSQ-130ED large Dual-Speed focusers, the DirectSync FSQ130 features simple installation and an elegant design. The DirectSync motors are fully compatiblity with the FocusLynx Control Hub making DirectSync the very best choice for motorizing Takahashi's premier astrograph telescope.
DirectSync FSQ130 Motor Specifications
- Motor: 35mm Nippon stepper motor with 50:1 gearhead,
- Material: 6061 aluminum, anodized black,
- Length: 3.75" (96mm)
- Width: 1.9" (49mm)
- Weight: 11.6 oz (330 g)
- Tools Required: 1/16" and 3mm hex keys (included)
- Motor Cable: Standard Cat-5e or Cat-6 (6-ft. length included)
- Connection to FocusLynx: Focuser 1 or Focuser 2 port- RJ45 socket