Meade's LXPS 18 Portable Solar Charger for LXPS 18 Lithium Power Supply. It produces a maximum of 50Watts. The handy 4-panel foldable design is also lightweight and has a handle to make it very portable for wherever you may go.
This solar panel will charge your telescope mount and other multiple devices outdoors simultaneously.
Great for the longer expeditions and star-parties where you can't recharge your batteries from the grid.
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 50W.
- Open-Circuit Voltage (VOC): 21.3V.
- Voltage at Pmax (Vmp): 17.8V.
- Short-Circuit Current (lsc): 3.03.
- Current at Pmax (Imp): 2.8.
- Cells Efficiency: 18.40%.
- Maximum System Voltage: 100V DC(IEC).
- Power Temperature Coefficient: -0.393%/ºC.
- Voltage Temperature Coefficient: -0.3%/ºC.
- Current Temperature Coefficient: 0.039%/ºC.
- Output Power Tolerance: ±3%.
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline.