- Consists of two polarizer filters mounted in a specially machined cell
- Vary light transmission between 5% and 25% depending on your needs with a simple twist
- Compatible with 1.25" eyepieces
- Not for use with Newtonian telescopes.
Meade #905 Variable Polarizing Filter - 1.25" Round Mounted
For glare-reduction in observing the Moon the #905 Variable Polarizer includes two Polarizer filters mounted in a specially-machined cell.
The Meade #905 Variable Polarizing Filter permits variable settings of the light transmission between 5% and 25%, to account for varying lunar surface brightness according to the phase of the Moon and the magnification and aperture of the telescope. This device is installed between your telescope's eyepiece barrel and your 1.25" eyepiece.
Compatible with 1.25" eyepieces.
|Accessory Type||Lunar or Polarizing|
|Filter Side Adapter Size||Round|
|Integral Transmission||5% to 25%|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
- Meade #905 Variable Polarizing Filter - 1.25" Round Mounted