- Turns your ETX-60 or 70AT into a photographic lens
- Compatible with all ETX-60, ETX-70 and ETX-80 models
- Output is a standard photographic T-thread to which many imaging devices including the Meade DSI will thread directly
- A T-ring for your SLR camera is also necessary when you use the 64-ST on your ETX
Meade #64ST T-AdapterMeade 64ST Adapter #07366 for photography with the Meade ETX-60, ETX-70 and ETX-80 models. The #64ST Adapter threads securely to the rear photo port of the ETX telescope.
Output is a standard photographic T-thread to which many imaging devices including the Meade DSI will thread directly. For film based SLR cameras a T-Mount (not included) is also required, ordered separately for your specific 35mm camera brand. Together the 64ST and T-Mount rigidly couple your camera to the telescope's optical system, which in effect becomes the camera's lens.
Compatible with all ETX-60, ETX-70 and ETX-80 models.
OPT Product Number: ME-07366
- Meade #64ST T Adapter for ETX
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the physical difference between the Meade #64 adapter and the Meade #64ST adapter. The descriptions are the same, but I would like to know if the interior thread configuration is the same or different. Thank you.
The #64 is for the ETX 90 and 125, while the #64ST is for the EXT70 and 80. They are not interchangeable.