- Wi-Fi upgrade for a variety of iOptron mounts
- Permits remote wireless control of your mounts functions
- Can connect to a Computer, Tablert, or smartphone.
- Works well with planetarium software
iOptron StarFiThe iOptron StarFi WiFi adapter allows you to upgrade your mount to be wirelessly controlled! Indeed- with iOptrons StarFi, you'll be wirelessly connected in no time- enabling you to control your mount with your favored planetarium software through the iOptron ASCOM driver and Commander. It can also be used to connect your mount to a SmartPhone or Tablet to use software like Sky Safari to control your mount. All in all, this is a notable upgrade in versatility and usefulness to any mount.
- Supports 802.11b/g/n
- Can be constructed as AP (default) or STAtion mode
- Password protection
- Connect to Computer/Tablet/SmartPhone
- Supports both iOS and Android mobile devices through WIFI connection
- Allow you to use your favorite planetarium software to control the mount via iOptron ASCOM connection
- Support Sky Safari Pro for both iOS and Android
- CEM60/CEM60-EC/iEQ45 Pro/iEQ30 Pro
- iEQ45/iEQ30 w/8407(need a DB9 RS232 male to male connector)
- iEQ45 w/8406 (need a DB9 RS232 male to male connector and an iOptron RS232-RJ9 cable #8412)
- SmartEQ/Pro (need an external 5V power source. A USB power cable is available.)
- DOES NOT support Cube/MiniTower/SmartStar PR mounts
- May work with other manufacture's mounts (need a DB9 RS232 male to male connector and an iOptron RS232-RJ9 cable #8412)
Accessory TypeController Accessories
- One iOptron StarFi Unit
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.