- Weight: 7.3-pounds (3.3 kg)
- High Stability with zero backlash design
- Variable mounting positions and styles
- 11-pound Payload in AllView, 22-pound Payload when Rotating
- Long Battery life
- Lithium Rechargeable Batteries
iOptron iPANO AllView Pro Camera Mount
The iOptron iPANO AllView Pro Camera Mount is a fine example of a DSLR camera mount, featuring a sturdy design that implements smooth, high-precision panning and tilting movement.
The inbuilt Wi-Fi adapter allows wireless and network operation of the mount, or as part of a mount array. This mount is not only compatible with most DSLR camera's and lens, but it can also be operated as both an AllView mount, or a rotating mount. In AllView configuration it has an eleven pound payload- and that doubles to twenty two pounds in rotating mount configuration.
The mount is exceedingly stable and precise in its movements, and can be mounted in both horizontal and vertical positions.
The low power consumption of the device also allows for long operation times, and the Lithium rechargeable batteries that power it all mean that you only ever need to recharge, rather than needing to buy new batteries.
- iPANO AllView Pro mount
- 8.4V 2A battery charger
- RS232 serial cable (RS232-RJ9)
- Electronic trigger cables X7 (Canon N3, Canon E3, Nikon 10-pin, Nikon MC-DC2, Nikon MC-DC1, Olympus RU-UC1, SONY RM-S1AM)
- Vertical mounting dovetail plate
- Vertical mounting dovetail plate screws X2
- 1/4-inch to 3/8-inch Camera Convert Screw Adapter
- Hex key wrench
- Padded carrying bag
- Panoweaver 9.1 Standard Edition by Easypano (download from Easypano website)
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does this work as tracker as well? (same like vixen polarie or its' just for taking panoramas) ? Thank you!
The iPano is just for taking Gigapixel Panoramas and is not designed for tracking the night sky.