The iOptron carbon fiber tripod can support a wide variety of iOptron mounts, including the HEM27, CEM40, and more. Weighing just 5 lbs (2.3 kg), this lightweight tripod has a max payload of 110 lbs (50 kg), meaning you can take it anywhere and still have a rock-solid platform for your mount, star tracker, or camera gear. It also features a standard 3/8" threaded connection, which makes it compatible with almost all star trackers including the Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer GTi and Star Adventurer 2i. Most camera ball heads and pan heads will seamlessly thread right on as well.
Here is a full list of compatible iOptron mounts:
- GEM45 (may limit low latitude application)
- SkyGuider Pro
- iEQ30/iEQ30 Pro (may limit low latitude application)
- Camera ballhead with standard 3/8" mounting thread
- Other equipment with standard 3/8" mounting thread
- For full compatibility details including how to attach certain iOptron mount heads, please see iOptron's Carbon Fiber Tripod page.