- -30º ~ 65º Adjustment Range
- Adjustable Alt-Azimuth Base for SkyTracker Pro and SkyGuider Pro
- Permits repositioning during polar alignment
- All Metal Construction
- Accepts V-Style Dovetail Bar
iOptron Alt-Azimuth Adjustable Base
This adjustable alt-azimuth base was designed by iOptron for use with their SkyTracker Pro and SkyGuider Pro mounts. It makes it possible to reposition your mount during polar alignment. This base also has a built-in bubble level to help you, and accepts v style dovetail bars. It may be adjusted from -30º ~ 65º in latitude allowing you to mount your device or telescope on either side, as best benefits your needs. The Azimuth may be adjusted up or down five degrees.
- iOptron Alt-Azimuth Adjustable Base
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.