Field Tested Systems RSpec Spectral Analysis Software
Haven’t you always wanted to “do some science” with your telescope? RSpec software is a program that enables you to rapidly go from a FITS, DSLR, or video image to a calibrated spectrum graph – in real-time. Now you can see a star or planet’s spectrum graph instantly, right at your telescope! No more waiting until later to see if you got the spectrum you hoped for.
No one likes the drudgery of complicated image processing and steep learning curves. With this software, you can go from a raw image to a calibrated profile graph in just a few clicks. See a star’s spectrum in real-time at your telescope!
- Live Capture: For webcam or video camera via DirectX.
- Import .avi video files.
- Reads BMP, JPG, TIF, FITS, and RAW DSLR file formats
- Image Rotation: Capture images at any angle and process it horizontally.
- Image Averaging: Dramatically increase image quality and stability
- Background Subtraction: Enhances spectra by reducing sky glow and camera glow.
- Calibration: Use Reference files to calibrate from pixels to Angstroms in just four clicks!
- Focusing Tool: When a star is in focus, the spectrum will not be out of focus. Using RSpec’s Focusing Tool, you can focus on a feature in the spectrum profile graph itself!
- Importing and Exporting: Read and write your profiles to raw .dat files for use in other programs, including VSpec and Microsoft Excel.
- Multi-Core Processor Support: Provides real-time raw data processing
- Presentation: Rspec's Appearance tools allow you to customize your profile graph’s colors, lines, layout or to add labels and call-outs.
- Video Support: Hours of instructional videos on how to use the software.
- Languages: comes with French, German, Spanish, Russian, Dutch, Czech, and Italian language files, with more being added regularly.
***Note: When purchasing this software, a license that will be emailed along with a download of the installer.
NO RETURNS AVAILABLE FOR THIS ITEM!!
|Manufacturer||Field Tested Systems|