The DayStar Imaging 2-inch Focal Reducer connects directly to your reducer to cut the focal length in half (0.5x), or add the extension tube for a 0.33x reduction.
Please note that the etalon clear aperture usually limits the obtainable field of view; Quantum filters will result in a larger usable field than Quark or Ion.
Allows full disk imaging with SR127 and two-third-inch monochrome CCDs such as ICX625, ICX655, IMX250, IMX264.
DayStar Imaging Focal Reducer Specifications
- Four elements in two groups.
- 36 mm clear aperture.
- Front: Male 2-inch eyepiece drawtube.
- Rear: Male T-thread (M42x0.75)
- Flange to flange distance: 5 mm.
- Overall length: 38 mm.
DayStar Imaging Extension Tube Specifications
- Front: Female T-thread (M42x0.75).
- Rear: Male T-thread (M42x0.75).
- Flange distance: 20 mm.
- Overall length: 25 mm.
- Knife edge baffles for superior contrast.