This Used Apogee Alta F8300 Monochrome Camera is a Used item in very good condition. It comes with a 90-day OPT warranty.
- 1 to 8 MHz 16-Bit digitization
- 32 MB camera memory
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Subarray readout and fast sequencing modes
- 32/64 bit ActiveX drivers included with every system
- Programmable cooling to 55C below ambient
- General purpose programmable I/O port
- Adjustable fan speed for low/zero vibration
- Programmable status indicators
- AR coated silica windows
- RBI pre-flash available
- Moisture free chambers
- Liquid cooling option
- Precision locking filter wheels optional
Used Apogee Alta F8300 Monochrome CCD Camera
The Alta F Series represents the next step in the evolution of the Alta line of cameras with faster readout speeds. The Alta line continues to support a wide variety of front-illuminated, back-illuminated and interline transfer CCDs. All Alta systems are backed by a 2 year warranty on the camera and lifetime warranty on the CCD chamber integrity. Current U Series customers can easily upgrade their systems to F Series.
The Apogee Alta F8300 represents the next step in the evolution of the Alta line of cameras with faster readout speeds. The Alta F8300 uses a medium format 8-megapixel Truesense Imaging sensor, ideal for applications requiring a large field of view with a smaller pixel. The F8300C uses the color version of the CCD (non-removable uncoated cover glass only).
- CCD: Kodak KAF-8300E
- Pixel Array: 3326 x 2504
- Pixel Size: 5.4 x 5.4
- Imaging Area: 18mm x 13.5mm
- Imaging Diagonal: 22.5mm
- Linear Full Well (Typical): ~25,500 electrons
- Dynamic Range: 64.4 dB
- QE at 400nm: 30%
- Peak QE (580, 660nm): 60%
- Anti-blooming: 1000X
- PC Interface: USB 2.0
- Max. Cable Length: 5 meters between hubs, 5 hubs maximum (max. total of 30m); or up to 50m with Icron 2.0 Ranger extender
- Digital Resolution: 16 bits to 8 MHz
- System Noise (Typical): 9 e- RMS at 1 MHz
- Pixel Binning: 1 x 1 to 8 x 2504 on chip
- Exposure Time: 20 milliseconds to 183 minutes (2.56 microsecond increments)
- Image Sequencing: 1 to 65535 image sequences under software control
- Frame Sizes: Full frame, subframe, focus mode
- Cooling (Typical): Thermoelectric cooler with forced air. Maximum cooling up to 55C below ambient temperature.
- Dark Current (Typical): 0.02 e-/pixel/sec (-30C)
- Temperature Stability: +/- 0.1C
- Operating Environment: -25 to 40C. Relative humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing.
- Power: 40W maximum power with shutter open and cooling maximum. AC/DC "brick" supply with int'l AC input plug (100-240V, 50-60Hz). Alternate 12V input from user's source.
- Remote Triggering: LVTTL input allows exposure to start within 25 microseconds of rising edge of trigger.
- Camera Head Size: Standard: D02; Low profile: D06.; Aluminum, hard blue anodized; 6" x 6" x 2.5"; Weight: 3.1 lb.
- Back Focal Distance: Standard: 1.025" (2.60cm). Low profile: 0.460" (1.17cm). [optical]
- Mounting: 3.5" bolt circle; 2" 24 TPI thread. Optional Nikon F-mount or Canon FD or EF/EOS mount.
- Shutter: Standard: 43mm shutter. Low profile: no shutter.
- POWER SUPPLY
- USB CABLE
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.