- View Specimens on an LCD Touchscreen
- Built-in Digital Camera/ Still and Video
- Magnify from 40x to 400x, Digital Zoom to 1600x
- Filter Wheel/Diaphragm
- 4 Achromatic Objective Lenses: 4x, 10x, 20x, and 40x mag.
Celestron TetraView LCD Digital Touch Screen Microscope
This professional-level Celestron TetraView LCD Digital Touch Screen Microscope is designed to view a range of cellular specimens on slides, made with advanced features at a reasonable price.
The TetraView includes a mechanical stage, four achromatic lens objectives, a 5 MP CMOS sensor, and a 40-400x magnification capacity that will allow you to get the most out of your observations. In addition, you can also photograph high-resolution images, record video and store the data in a 2 GB SD card. The microscope's 4.3 Inch TFT full-color LCD screen can rotate 180 degrees so you can share your observations with others. If you would like to display your work to a much larger audience, the TV output enables you to share via television or projector screen.
This Celestron TetraView LCD Digital Touch Screen Microscope is an ideal device for scientific research, educational facilities, labs, and much more!
OPT Product Number: CE-44347
- TetraView LCD Digital Touch Screen Microscope
- 5MP CMOS 5 Inch, 10x mag. Imaging Sensor in lieu of eyepiece
- Mechanical Stage, 3.5 in x 3.5 in (88 mm x 88 mm) with metal clips
- 4 Achromatic Lens Objectives: 4x, 10x, 20x, and 40x
- 2 GB SD Card
- TV (AV) Output Cable
- AC Adapter, Universal 100 to 240V, 50x60 Hz, 4 Plug multi-country
- USB 2.0, 1.5 m Cable
- Touchscreen Stylus
- 7 Prepared Slides in a Hard Slide Case
- Dust cover
- 2 Year Warranty
DC power requires 4 AA user-provided batteries.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.