Celestron's innovative SkyPortal WiFi Module provides wireless control for your computerized Celestron telescopes. More than just enabling complete wireless operation, including telescope alignment, the SkyPortal allows you to automatically slew the scope to an object with a simple tap on your iPhone or iPad!
Optimize Your Night Observations with Celestron's SkyPortal WiFi Module
Take advantage of SkyPortal's SkyTour feature that generates a list of the best stars, galaxies, and nebulas to see, based on the user's time and location.
Download the SkyPortal app, available for Apple and Android devices, for an optimized observing. Containing over 100,000 objects, SkyPortal combines gorgeous astro-images and audio descriptions for a fully immersive session. The Sky Tour feature generates the best deep-sky objects to observe based on your location, date, and time.
Celestron SkyPortal Adapter Features:
- The SkyPortal provides complete wireless control of your Celestron telescope.
- Align your telescope wirelessly using your iPad or iPhone.
- A planetarium-style screen allows you to send your telescope to any object displayed by simply tapping on that object.
- The SkyPortal does not require any batteries; it plugs into the Aux port on your telescope.
- SkyPortal works with NexRemote as long as you download the latest version and SkyPortal Installer on the Celestron website.
Celestron Telescope and Mount Compatability:
- Advanced VX.
- CG-5 (requires compatible cable).
- CGE Pro.
- CGEM DX.
- NexStar Evolution.
- NexStar SLT.
- NexStar SE.
- SkyProdigy (no automatic alignment).